Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Scribbledehobbledehoyden: The Magpie's Eye: Page 69

.



Two doodles (the skull's eyes have been augmented by two drops of wine) and possible titles/subjects for the Christmas story I tell my family every year on Christmas Eve.

Fascist Santa

A Moosemas Carol
Mouse Ghost Silver
Christmas Goats
Young Santa

I forget what the 2008 story was.  The very first one, told when Sean was a toddler, was about a mouse ghost, so obviously I was toying with doing a revision of that.  This past year I finally got around to telling A Chrismoose Carol and it was a big success.

And some light verse.  It was a heckuva year for light verse, apparently:

Christmas comes but once a year
Which is why I need a beer

The scrap of paper pasted at the bottom says TWILIGHT IN PHILADELPHIA.  I have no idea why.  

*

No comments: