Monday, August 17, 2015

Visit Me in North Carolina

.
I spent two very pleasant hours at WCOM this morning being interviewed by Samuel Montgomery-Blinn and Mur Lafferty for Carolina Book Beat.  In addition to it going out live, I believe they're going to put the show up on the Web.  It should be worth hearing just for the "dinosaura and sodomy" story.  People seem to like that one, for some reason.

Tonight, I'll be reading from CHASING THE PHOENIX and talking about the novel at Flyleaf Books in Chapel Hill.  I'd love to make this a successful event for them, so if you know somebody in the area, urge them to attend.

Gently, of course.

And tomorrow I'll be in Ashville at Malaprop's Bookstore and Cafe.  That should be fun too.  Again, if you have friends in the area, turn 'em out!  Let's make Mrs. Malaprop glad she invited me.


And on Wednesday . . .

I'll be driving home to Philadelphia the day after tomorrow, so I'm afaid there won't be a post up here.  If this seems odd to you, try Mapquest.  You'll be impressed.


*

1 comment:

Eddie said...

I'm sorry I can't make it to the event, but I can tell you from experience that Flyleaf Books is a wonderful bookstore. If you have time, try Mama Dip's restaurant for dinner!