Tuesday, November 29, 2016

One Time Good Deal Only!

.



I learned just minutes ago that the e-book of my latest collection, Not So Much, Said the Cat, is on sale -- today only! -- for $1.99.

If you're an e-book reader, and you don't have a copy already, I urge you to buy it for two reasons.

1. I'm me -- and if I'm not on my own side, who will be?

2. The collection has garnered rave reviews from pretty much everywhere. So if you've never read my short fiction and are curious to know what the fuss is about, this is a cheap way to do it.

Or, of course, you could turn to Interlibrary Loan. Brilliant invention, that.

But remember: Tuesday, November 29th only!


*

2 comments:

HANNAH'S DAD said...

Link? Not that I don't have a copy, but I think selflessly of others.

David Scrimshaw said...

Amazon.ca has the Kindle version for $1.99. Kobo did not.